Monday, May 5, 2008

OK So I Lied...

Did not get around to blogging about my trip last night. I will say it was AWESOME and I will get back to it... I really will! Sometime this week...

In the meantime I have been tagged by Mikey ("The Horseshoeing Housewife") so I'll take care of that bit of business...

1. Q: What were you doing 10 years ago?

A: Living in town on half an acre with 3 kids and 3 horses, changing my whole life!

2. Q: What are 5 things on your "to do" list?

A: Fix fence. Fix more fence. Trim minis. Clean house. Fix more fence. (Maybe I should make that, teach Destiny to keep her #@&%*$ feet out of the fence!!!)

3. Q: Snack that you enjoy?

A: Chocolate chip cookies... chocolate chip ice cream...

4. Q:Things to do if I were a billionaire?

A: Buy a huge chunk of land and get really serious about rescuing equines!!

5. Q:Places you've lived?

A: I was born in at St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona, and have lived here my entire life - Glendale, Phoenix, and Wittmann - except for 3 years in California (Oxnard, Ventura County) right after I got married the first time, my oldest was born there.

6. Q: Bad Habits?

A: NONE! Well, ok, when I get ticked off I use words I shouldn't. But I don't smoke, never have, don't do drugs and drink very little... however I guess I eat too much, according to my bathroom scale...

7. Q: Jobs you've had?

A: Babysitter extraordinaire (I was in high demand!); ice cream scooper (Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors and Rinky Dink Ice Cream Parlor); cashier (hardware store); cashier (retail clothing store in the mall); secretarial (auto dealership); cashier (gas station); phone solicitor for newspaper (OMG yes but NEVER AGAIN!!!!); legal secretary (which turned into a career); self-employed part-time jobs "making" and selling silk plants/flowers, then selling photo album supplies (kinda like Tupperware); and last but MOST IMPORTANT TO ME, mother, wife and equine rescuer...

OK so I tag Debby (Life's Funny Like That) - you go girl!

2 comments:

Debby said...

I love these glimpses into other peoples lives!

Have a good day.

Unknown said...

The fun thing about scrapbooking is that every album is unique. Which is why as a beginner, it can be hard to know where to start. A snapshot album is great for beginners, as you’re only placing one picture per page. These Photo Album Supplies easily available Online.