Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"But I'm Sure Glad He Listens"

I'm not sure I know how to do this correctly but I want to share a post with you from Debby's blog, Life's Funny Like That. If this link doesn't work you will just have to copy and paste into your browser...

http://lifesfunnylikethat.blogspot.com/2008/05/birthday.html

I have found through reading Debby's blog that we have a few things in common... we are not the same by any means but there are some important similarities. From what she has said about her Tim in her blog, I don't think he and Randy are the same either... but again, there are some important similarities.

So this post of hers really touched my heart, because the special thing that Tim did for her, well, Randy probably wouldn't do exactly that BUT he does stuff that makes me feel the same way. That last bit especially really got to me...

I am one lucky woman :)

(Even if AARRGGHH I guess I do NOT know how to link. Sorry but you will have to copy and paste!) ((And Debby can you share with me your instructions????))

WOO HOO I got it now, thanks gals!!!

6 comments:

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Awesome!!
As for that linking thing--I just figured it out myself-LOL.
Type in the name-highlight it and then click on the link box (up by the bold, italic, add photo boxes) that will open a little box and you can add the full blog address. Click OK and voila.
I messed around with that forever before I figured it out-so happy to share.

Debby said...

Thanks, Susan.

As for instructions: I was getting them at 3 AM from Australia. And they are exactly what browneyes said. If you are still having problems, e-mail me.

PaintedPromise said...

OMG sounds way too easy... I'll go try!!

PaintedPromise said...

WOO HOO I got it!!!!!

Debby said...

Hooray!

kdwhorses said...

Holy cow-I learned something new! I never knew how to link, and it sounds easy, will have to try!
Congrats on getting it to link!
I went over and read her post, very touching. What a man for listening and responding to her! It is a reminder to me of what a great hubby I have. Yes he does irirate me at times, but he has done so many other wonderful things! Praise God for our wonderful hubby's!!! Thanks for sharing!