Saturday, May 31, 2008

Horse camping again :)

Gotta love blogger's new feature where you can date your posts... yeah, I admit I was NOT on the computer on May 31 - not from the middle of nowhere horse camping!
First though a heartfelt thanks to God that I even got there... I left home about 1:30, and apparenlty somewhere between Phoenix and Payson I shucked front brake pads... fortunately the brakies were still stopping the truck and trailer but making a HORRID noise while doing so... I pulled into this place - Fletcher's Auto Repair - 5 minutes before closing on a Friday night!


First thing they said was they couldn't help me until tomorrow {yikes} but when they heard that I was from out of town and didn't know a soul there and had 2 horses and 2 dogs with me, one of the guys took pity on me and stayed late to do the job. Yet another "thank God" was that they actually had all the parts in stock...
Anyway I finally got to camp about 9:30 and I was exhausted!
But we had some awesome rides, so here's a few pics and more tomorrow.
Melanie on my Paint Mare
The local bus stop?!?!? Listen carefully - do you hear banjos???

Where's Waldo? Um, er, I mean where's Finnegan? He almost blends in doesn't he?
A view of Potato Wash through Katie's ears :)
More tomorrow!

No comments: