Friday, May 30, 2008

My Other Life

This blog is mostly about Painted Promise Ranch but I thought today I would give you a glimple of my "other" life, the job which pays for everything!
The front of the building - it's huge, I had so much trouble trying to get it to fit in the viewfinder!

A closer look at the front entrance

This is the view I actually see walking in every morning.

Once in the lobby I go halfway down this LOOOOOONG hallway...

Enter our office and there is my desk

My desk from the other side

This little room holds my least favorite and most favorite things - the copier (least) and the microwave (most - that's where my lunch comes from!)

This is only 1/4 of the dreaded file room...

The M&M bowl... my diet downfall. Can you HEAR them? They are constantly calling my name...

And my nemesis - the @#$%^&* telephone! Which decides to ring every time I get up and walk 5 steps away from my desk ggrrr

So now you know where I spend the major portion of my awake time!

4 comments:

Debby said...

My phone is my nemesis too. It rings whenever I'm trying to do data entry. Shriek. I can't talk and type at the same time. Wish I could.

Carroll Farm said...

Wow, I have often heard of this place called 'work'. Now I know it exists. :)

kdwhorses said...

I agree with Carroll Farm! Too bad there is not a window with horses to watch during the day! Oh, never mind that wouldn't work, you wouldn't get anything done!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Boy-I sure don't miss those days. Well, maybe I do just a little-not the office part, but I really did like my job at the bank I worked at.
But I know on nice days, I sure spent a lot of time thinking about what I would rather be doing than sitting in my cubicle-LOL.