Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Today is Randy's birthday. He is 41...

It won't be much of a birthday, he has to work, he just had surgery two days ago, and when he gets home I will not be there... but, with his permission!

However I will be thinking about you all day, my love, you are the best man I have ever met and I am so lucky to have you in my life!!!

...and we will just have to do an anniversary something next week!

As for me I am working half a day, then home to pack the food and load the horses and dogs and off to Groom Creek I go! No blog tomorrow as I will be camping but I will tell you all about it on Sunday :)

3 comments:

kdwhorses said...

Glad his surgery went well and praying for a quick recovery!
Happy Birthday as well!
Have a great time on your camping trip. Hope your allergies get better. Last week I had to wear my glasses all week as allergies settled in my right eye! UGH! Looking forward to hearing and seeing pictures from your trip!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Randy!!

Debby said...

Happy Birthday Randy. And I disagree with your wife. It will be a quiet birthday spent with people who love you...that sounds like a nice birthday to me.