Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Different World

Just a quickie tonight. There's a song, actually it's one on my list for this blog, by a group called Nickelback, that I normally don't listen to, but my kids do, and I heard it on their ipods and consequently got it on mine, and from there to my Project Playlist song list. Here's what grabbed me about this song:

If everyone cared, and nobody cried
If everyone loved, and nobody lied
If everyone shared, and swallowed their pride
Would we see the day when nobody died?

Wow. Those are big IFs I know. But just imagine... what a different world this would be, IF.

1 comment:

Debby said...

I say, Amen, Amen, Amen

I love that song. It always amazes me how Nickelback can go from holy to profane. On their last albun it was the song Hero. We all need to be heros. To step up to the plate, to grab on to the eagle, and fly.