Saturday, June 19, 2010

MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mikey has mostly big dogs... I have mostly little dogs. Mikey has mostly big equines, I have mostly little equines... Mikey has big cows - darn it, I don't have cows!

YET!!!!!

Looky what we found:


Yup MINIATURE COWS! Actually they are Zebu... but seriously they are about the same size as my donkeys!!!!!



And this handsome bull is called "Turbo"!


The guy also had (among a ton of other animals) some deer:



Including a brand new fawn that I got to touch...



And a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLLH-mnKtW0

We are "in negotiation" but have tentatively picked out a couple of adorable young bulls:
This one, it was the star that "got" us...

And this one, the eyes that are lined like my Dillon:


Hey! Hang up that phone!!! You are NOT to call the loony bin on me!!!!!!!

3 comments:

small farm girl said...

I think they are cute!!!!

Mikey said...

Lol, and here I was picking up the phone to call them to come get you. What are you thinking, lol?
It's about to become a regular petting zoo at your place :)
I have no room to talk :)
They sure are cute!!

PaintedPromise said...

they are coming home tomorrow {big grin}