Sunday, July 6, 2008

Meet Our New...

ROTOTILLER!

Fooled ya huh? I know you thought it was going to be another dog or horse...
We left the house at 8am and just got home at 9:30. Sole objective this day to travel to Young and pick up the rototiller. Had the most AMAZING trip though, made kind of a circle and came home a different way than we went, and saw tons of amazing scenery... brings home anew how varied our wonderful state is. Yes I took lots of pictures but I am going to tease and post them over the next few days - there are LOTS!
And once I get going with this rototiller there will be posts of the project...

4 comments:

Debby said...

OOOOOOoooooh. And it's a front tine! I'm jealous. Lots jealous. Chocolate AND a front tine rototiller. There's a name for people like you. Wait. I already called you it.

:^D

kdwhorses said...

OOOH, AHHH. Wow I want one! I am already thinking of all the things I could do with one! CONGRATS!!!

Look forward to seeing the projects you will be doing!

Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Maybe you should teach Matthew how to use this thing! He loves tools...

Momma / Cowgirl said...

I can't wait to see what projects you will tackle with that!!
I loved the one we borrowed for like, a month, off our neighbor. It worked wonders on what would become out small patch of lawn (that we have yet to get seeded again).

happy horsin' around!