Sunday, July 13, 2008

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

Or something like that. We had planned to ride this morning before heading back down the hill but it started to rain before the horses finished breakfast so we packed up and came on home. It was so hot and muggy compared to being in the forest {sigh} but then it rained here and cooled off. I really do love the rain so if it sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not. It's just all that comes with it...

My wish for today: That the CLEAN FAIRY shows up and takes care of all the muddy mess we brought home with us!

Well, we survived camping with 4 people, 5 horses and 10 dogs!!!!

3 comments:

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

ooohhhh....ooohhhh...post a picture of the heeler.
I don't know how I would get him picked up-but if she doesn't have to let him go until December....

Carroll Farm said...

hey, if you find the clean fairy send her my way - i have some really mucky stalls that need some work, laundry, serious deep cleaning in the play room, dishes, etc...

Momma / Cowgirl said...

oh my... I want the clean fairy when you are done with him!!! LOL