Saturday, July 26, 2008

Meanwhile Back At The Ranch

My girls are back safe from their (driving) visit to their big sister in Salt Lake City. They had a great time and came back with lots of pictures. This is Lindsey with Zoe who is my "double granddog" (along with her sister Tally). I say double granddog because they are my daughter's dogs... but they are also my dog's daughters. Well, we lost their mom Chloe a couple of years ago but still... Tank who you have seen on this blog from time to time is their brother, and Shasta is their niece...
All three girls mugging. You would not believe how many shots like this they took goofing with the camera. Guess when sisters get together they can get pretty silly... I don't know, I've never had one. I've decided lately though to make my own :) so watch out Mary, Mel, Linda and Sabrina LOL wonder if we can get FIVE faces in shots like this? hhmmmmm...

Got another package from my blogger pal Debby (Life's Funny Like That) today. Isn't this gorgeous...

And had to share this shot of 3 of our 5 pups. The 2 cuddling are so sweet, that's Zack on top and Zoe on the bottom, they are the ones going to a new home together so I'm glad they seem close! But oh my the one in the back, on his back... TOO CUTE! Taking after Daddy, he loves to sleep on his back like that.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

Carroll Farm said...

very cute - they are sure look a likes. :)
glad they are home safe - road trips are always fun!

kdwhorses said...

Great pics! Sounds like they had a great time! What great memeories!

Puppy pile! AWWWWW...........

Mikey said...

Arggg, quit posting puppy pics!!! They are toooo cute!!!

Debby said...

They ARE cute.

So when's Wade coming to pick up his?