Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Garden

E-mailing a few weeks ago with Sheryl about an upcoming work day, I had mentioned "the garden" and so she loaded up gardening tools and was looking forward to working in the garden. Well the name stuck because the area WAS a garden for the people who had the ranch before we did, but we don't grow things in it, it's got 3 horse pens in it!

Sheryl and I had a good laugh about it and the subject came up more than once after that. Then last weekend when she came out she brought us a present...


Now I smile every time I see this!

3 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

so cute, i bet the donkeys smile too. :)

Debby said...

Maybe you could set up a little donkey stand and sell them alongside the road. Can I buy one?

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Now that is just too cute!!