Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've Fallen In Love With Another Man

Yup. I've fallen in love with another man. And my husband is the one who introduced us!

His name is Jack Reacher.

He's 6'5"...

Built like nobody's business...

Blue eyes like twin lakes...

And he's brave...

Smart...

Honorable...

A guy named Lee Child wrote a bunch of books about him. Thrillers I guess you'd call them - full of murder and intrigue. Randy started a book exchange at his shop for the plumbers and he has been reading a lot more because of that. I've also been giving him some books my boss turned me onto, but that's another story. Randy figured, and rightly so, that I would LOVE Jack Reacher.

I don't just read books, I DEVOUR them. I can never get enough... so I am thrilled to have another author to add to my list. Randy's brought home 3 so far but I'm obsessed with Jack Reacher and craving more... so I went to the used bookstore in Sun City that I frequent and found SIX more we haven't read!

Did I mention that I LOVE Jack Reacher?

Hey, now, come on, those of you that KNOW me and KNOW Randy - you didn't for one second take the title of this blog seriously did you?????

1 comment:

Linda said...

I have to say he's one of my favorite authors too! I also see there is one in your bunch that I haven't read yet:)