Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nothing Like Mikey...

I was thinking that all day today. Because Mikey posts a lot about her normal days and they are funny. Well today I got up early and fed, did some chores outside, got hot enough to come in and eat breakfast, took a nap with the puppies while Randy ran to town to pick up his cannon, woke up over 3 hours later and he still wasn't near ready to come home so I did some laundry and cleaned some house... even cleared up the huge pile of clothes on my dresser! When he got home we had to switch vehicles and run back across town to rescue Lindsey whose truck broke down on the freeway shortly after she left her place to come over for a day or so... and that was the rest of our night, got home just at dark which blew our idea of riding and barely could see to feed... ate dinner and {horrors} watched TV and went to bed.

And all day I kept thinking, if I was Mikey, there would be pictures, and this would be FUNNY!!!!!

3 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

I feel the same way!!!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Hahaha-Never ceases to amaze me how she manages to make the worst disaster or the most ordinary thing into an adventure and funny to boot. She is quite the gal!

Mikey said...

Lol, and here I almost missed this post! How does that happen?
Girl, be armed with thy camera at all times. The funny just happens :) I think of all the stuff I missed, dang it.
But believe me, look around you. You lead an adventurous life!! Next time you're run over trying to trim those little demon donkeys, take a pic of their bellybutton. Give us some perspective, lol!