Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another Project...

You might remember that I said, in the post about dropping off Jeffrey, Skeye and Wiley, that we didn't come home with an empty trailer. I meant to take a picture of these IN the trailer but didn't get to it before we needed the trailer and had forgotten they were in there so had to empty them quick and just make a pile:

SEVEN panels PLUS... TWO gate panels! Bent up around the top and kinda rusty on the bottom but the price was definitely right! I LOVE FREE ;)

So MY goal is to replace the brown panels in this pen:

With some of the "new" ones. This will have a two-fold purpose. The "new" panels are 6-rail rather than 4-rail so should keep the foals in better... they can walk right through those brown panels. And then I can take the brown panels over to the "regular" mini pen and enlarge it!

On another note, I got a new donkey. What do you think of this one's confirmation?

2 comments:

Lil Mama said...

Thats the best kinda donkey. I bet he won't eat much. He also looks pretty quite.

Debby said...

Free is always good...