Thursday, August 27, 2009

Diet Day 6

Now I know why they say do NOT weigh yourself daily. I am still doing my walking, I have NOT cheated at all (so proud of that!) and the darned scale has gone UP - well, only by .8 pounds, but still, UP!

Reading the "fine print" of the diet tips, Randy points out that it states right there that this 11-day program will not show much, if any, weight loss in the first five or so days. The second half is when you start to lose...

Good Lord, I hope so! It's not as bad as I thought, but if I am going to "torture" myself like this, I WANT TO SEE RESULTS!!!!! After all, I am counting on that incentive to do it again!

1 comment:

Carroll Farm said...

I am working on one of those too.. I lost 23 pounds since mid-July. Keep going - you'll get there!! Good Luck