Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Interviewed

From Debby {Life's Funny Like That} I got the following questions:

1. If you had a magic wand and could change one thing about the world, what would you change? Hhhhmmm, physically or "mentally"? If physically, meaning the world itself, I'd change polution - wipe it out! If "mentally", meaning the people in it... I'd change how mean people are to each other. PLAY NICE!!!!!

2. If you had a magic wand and could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? Hey if it's magic, can't I change more than one thing??? This question really got me thinking. My first instinct was to have 20/20 vision - woo hoo no more contacts and all that crap. BUT wait a minute... actually some money and lasik could fix that... almost immediately after that I thought, instead, I'd like to lose 50 pounds. Boom. And of course KEEP IT OFF. Because diet and exercise isn't working that great... HOWEVER, I'd also like to be done with menopause (and I haven't even started), my baby is turning 18 next month and therefore I have been "cycling" unnecessarily for that long... boy would I like that over with! But then, I thought it would really be nice to have a better hold on my temper, more patience, just all around be a better person... a better Christian. And that right there, no matter how badly I want good eyesight, less weight, and no more you-know-what, is what my magic wand would have to do.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, would you move? YES in a heartbeat. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have MORE LAND... somewhere that GRASS GROWS! (***but NO SNOW***)

4. Favorite food? One would think this would be easy but really it's not. I love lots of things... biscuits and gravy... lasagna... enchiladas... chocolate chip ice cream... brownies baked just right... mashed potatos... ok I gotta go eat now ;)

5. What's the nicest thing that you've ever done for yourself? Ever? I said yes when Randy asked me to marry him :)


So, if you want to be interviewed, all you have to do is give me your e-mail address in a comment and I will send your questions...

3 comments:

Mikey said...

Love that last one, good answer :) He's a keeper!

kdwhorses said...

Great interview!

I'm with you on the 20/20 vision! Man, I so would love not to have to deal with contacts and glasses! I'm hoping this year to check into how much and such.

kdwhorses said...

Oh and you're blessed with a keeper! Isn't it great to have wonderful husbands! Such blessings!