Friday, January 2, 2009

I Made It!

The first 24 hours without my girl, and I lived through it! Odd how I miss my 4-legged kids SO MUCH and can't wait for the 2-legged ones to move out... guess it's the difference in ATTITUDE...

And I didn't even call Toni (the trainer) today! Although I did talk to my friend Melanie and SHE called Toni and reported back {rolling eyes}... but hey, I DIDN'T CALL! {yet...}


After blogging today I went off to visit my blogger friends and I had to come back and ask you all to please check this out

http://savingargus.blogspot.com/2009/01/bittersweet-new-year.html

I would take it as a personal favor if anyone who reads this could add Argus and Katie to their prayers! And, of course, if you are able to help in any other way, that would be great too! Thanks Y'all!!!

No comments: