Saturday, January 31, 2009

Don't Tell Mom!!!

What a blast this parade was! First time I've ridden with this group as well as my first time dressing like this... WOO HOO!
My camera batteries were dead despite only being in there a week so I had to rely on others to take pictures.. hence I am actually IN them {big grin} so since a picture is worth a 1000 words...
The Outlaw Ladies and Their Cowboys...


Hamming it up for the camera

Getting ready to go...
Me and Paint Mare, handing the glitter spray can to Sabrina...

There's my man :)

Waiting in the staging area...





Shirley who hosted lunch afterwards...

Along the parade route... calling out things like "Biggest nugget takes it boys, who's it gonna be", "Hey cowboy, wanna go for a riiiiiiide?", and to the little girls along the route, "Look what you can be when you grow up!"

Our participation trophy... just waiting to hear if we won any actual award...


After the parade, the plan was to go pick up Luna and bring her home... BUT Toni was sick earlier this week and didn't get to ride enough so she asked to keep Luna for an additional week... good news AND bad news, I'm ready for my girl to come home but since she is still crow-hopping during her transition from trot to canter, I DON'T want her coming home till that gets worked through!!

2 comments:

Debby said...

How fun! I won't tell your mother...it would just break her heart to see you've gone wrong.

LOL!

Mikey said...

LOVE IT!! You guys look great!! You should wear that getup every day!! So funny! LOVE IT!