Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Trailer!!!

Yup and I am so excited! See we have two gooseneck horse trailers, a big one with living quarters and a small one with a dressing room for day rides or vet trips etc. But since buying the Jeep we plan to sell one truck and I do NOT want to have TWO trailers that can only be pulled by trucks if we only have ONE truck...

After the truck brake fiasco a couple of weeks ago, I was going on a day ride and since the truck was unhooked from the big trailer anyway, and I was only hauling 2 horses, I just hooked up to the small trailer. Lo and behold my friend Sabrina noticed immediately, and she is looking for a trailer like that... AND she has exactly what I want, and was going to sell it to buy her new trailer... so long story short WE TRADED. We are both thrilled and wow it was so easy.

So without further ado, here is our "new" trailer...





Our maiden voygage (other than bringing it home empty) will be a mini visit this coming Friday :)

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Nice trailer! What a good deal!! Easy as pie :) Wish all deals went that smoothly!