Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Resolution Ride is Done...

This morning we packed up and, after meeting Joe for breakfast at The Good Egg, headed home. Glory and Katie were happy to be turned out in the arena again and both had a good roll. Sherman and Rocket were greeted with enthusiasm by the rest of the pack, as was I :) yup the puppies missed mama!

Apparently Randy did too... although I must admit to some frustration with what he did NOT accomplish while I was gone... however I managed to get his butt in gear and get my bathroom and closet emptied of the rest of his stuff, so that I could start putting my stuff away... AFTER cleaning that is...

Progress. Not always as much as I would like on any given day, but it's coming along...

Also wanted to say that I was able to meet up with a gal who follows my blog... I don't believe she has one of her own, at least she hasn't said... but Sue who lives in, if I recall correctly, Washington state, is spending the winter here, and had e-mailed me recently... anyway she ended up volunteering for Rusty at the Resolution Ride so I told her to look me up - and she did! We are going to try and ride together soon too :)

No comments: