Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Truck Conversion, Part Umpteen...

Yeah, I know, "umpteen" - well I forgot how many times I have posted updates on the truck. So deal with it!

The flatbed is coming along, Brandon does nice work!






The temporary permit is up on the 4th of October so the truck has to be ready for inspection by then... can't wait to get it back and KEEP IT!

And, I took Glory out with Laurie and her Katie tonight... she was a bit more active than Luna last night, but she still went almost all the way to Laurie's alone, and then back home alone after... and when I ask her to move out, man is she SMOOOOOOOOOTH... Shirley calls Gypsy her Porsche, and Champ her Ferrari... an dnot that Glory doesn't move, because she does, but Randy says he would call her a Bentley, she is such a smooooooth ride... yup I am grinning from ear to ear...

No comments: