Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Got all my calls made - my father, my step-father, my father-in-law... and yes my son-in-law. I don't have any 2-legged grandkids but I wanted to call and tell him how much I appreciated that he was such a good dad to my granddogs :)

Surprised him! But I think he liked it...

All 3 of my girls called Randy which makes me feel good. And we had Alex with us for the weekend, so we met up with T.J. on the east side before taking Alex back to school (long story short, this whiz kid is in summer school at ASU for the second year, and he just finished his junior year of HS!) - anyway we had a nice lunch at Monti's La Casa Vieja, we'd never eat there before. Of course the lunch conversation was pretty much guy stuff so since I couldn't talk I ate too much lol. Thanks boys!! Seriously, thanks so much for including me in your dad's lunch...

Had some time to kill so visited the local Ross store and SCORE I found 3 pairs of capris :) Happy Father's Day to ME! ;)

No comments: