Thursday, June 11, 2009

Aarrgghh!

Lindsey called me today and commented what a drag it is to be home. I agree. Work is hectic, there are tons of chores to catch up on, I've woken up in the wee hours the last two nights and been unable to get back to sleep forever... and the wicked stepmom is at it again. Now that the girls are both 18 and child support is all done I was hopeful that she would just GO AWAY. But she still feels it necessary to bad-mouth me to my kids. You know, if she wants to b*tch to the ex about me, hey what do I care? What either of them thinks means about as much to me as, say, whether it rained a quarter inch in China or Spain today - in other words, NOTHING! But why does the witch have to constantly rag on my girls? All I can figure is, she is still jealous because I had him first, even though I don't want him and haven't for almost 20 years now... guess she just can't handle being the encore instead of the real thing? I am so tempted to use some of That Chick's famous terms... douchebag for instance? But really, I have more important things to do, so I'm gonna go do them ;)

And if I get lucky enough that she internet stalks me again and reads this, hey, BONUS!

No comments: