Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Blast From The Past

And I don't mean a good one either. Last night after getting the donkeys home and settled I had a long talk with my youngest. Found out some things that she has done, over the past couple of YEARS, that made me REALLY NOT HAPPY. Don't feel like going into details about HER but I need to talk about ME. I feel used and abused, gullible, stupid, and a bad parent. How could I have missed this stuff?????

Then I was talking to a friend who said it's always the youngest... it was with her own boys... AND she told me that her sister's youngest was into heroin, they got her detoxed... and just found out she is using again.

So maybe we are not so bad off after all huh? And I guess I should count my blessings, she IS 18 now so her mistakes did NOT screw up my future... of course they could still screw up hers but all I can do is pray that she stops making such stupid decisions...

Anybody else out there wanna join that prayer, I won't mind!!!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Man. That is a hard one. I've had so much trouble with my oldest, and Dylan was a bit of a wild ass. Cara is quiet and such a prankster. She talks about the keggers and the weekend orgies at college. I know that she's teasing me, so I joke back. Last week, I said, "You aren't coming back next year to tell me that the biggest joke of all is that you're actually at a kegger every weekend, right?" She laughed and said, "Oh, that would be funny..." I said, "Actually, no, it would not..." You can only pray for them. I'll e-mail you later...

CTG Ponies said...

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. My daughter is 12 and it makes my hair stand on end when I think of the things she may get into.