Friday, March 20, 2009

APS Follow-up

Well today the supervisor called Randy and set up a meeting at the house. He was actually in town and had to go back out to the ranch... but he did. She beat him there and was sitting outside the gate with the dogs barking at her. When they went in, she said to him "Better shut the gate" and he said "No, don't need to. They know better than to go out." (AHEM - except, I must admit, for Sherman who followed me out last night when I was riding, despite everyone yelling at him to get back in the gate. But he wants to go EVERYWHERE I go!)

Anyway the long and short of it is, the APS supervisor said "Your dogs are not a problem. Their job is to bark and scare people and that's what they do." This after Randy told her to watch out, Tank was going to hug her... a split second before Tank shoved his head between her legs from behind, like he does to everyone. That's his "hug" and if you are short he about knocks you off your feet LOL but it's all out of love... the supervisor pointed out that an aggressive dog would not put himself in a vulnerable, submissive position like that...

I was not happy that the actual meter reader didn't show up, but at least with the supervisor having been there, she should be able to communicate to anyone who has to come out that there really ISN'T a problem with the dogs...

Hhhhmmmmmm, wonder what will happen when they get the terse letter I mailed after being on hold for over half an hour the other day? Before Randy actually got through on the phone...

Stay tuned ;)

1 comment:

kdwhorses said...

Glad you got some justice! Some people are just idiots I've come to conclusion!

Love the pups, oh my goodness they are too cute and so small! Savannah walked in while I was looking and said oh my I want one! :O