Friday, March 27, 2009

Yikes! Never Mind Yesterday...

What a potential hullaballoo just got avoided, WHEW! Due to a lost e-mail (no blame, no way to tell exactly what happened) I actually sold Jeffrey a few weeks ago, to the folks who bought Clementine. And I didn't even know it! Good thing the gal from California didn't call me until after I discovered this... and she is cool with it, still stopping by today to meet the minis and willing to wait until another one is born...

Guess it's just confirmation that I WAS RIGHT!!!!! When we first wanted to buy miniature donkeys and ended up having to drive to east Texas to get them, I told Randy then that I wanted to be a miniature donkey breeder right here in Arizona because not everyone is able to do what we did... Nice to have my thoughts validated like this!!

Of course it helps that they are so darn cute they almost sell themselves, and with David and Linda taking little Madeline with them when they go on big horse/mule rides, she has become our advertising department all by herself lol. And an adorable ambassador she is...

No comments: