Monday, February 16, 2009

Had to Share

Went on a ride again today, did the trail we did on Black Friday and had a blast again. Jenn who was also on the ride had a great camera and took some really neat shots of me, Katie and Sherman so I jacked them from her ride report post and have to share them here...
Look at my Katie JUMP!!!!!

AAAWWWWWWW (and YES he stayed on through all the jumping, gaiting, loping, you name it! He's gotten to be quite the little rider!!)

Sherman got a cowboy hat but I don't think he was all that thrilled...

Just had to share this shot of Chantel and her horse Bodie... I think his name should be FABIO lol - just LOOK at that mane!!!!

And here is the photographer, Jenn, and her mare Jewel who was SO relieved to get out from under that horse-eating overpass without being EATEN!!!

3 comments:

Lil Mama said...

I love the little saddle extra for the dog. Thats awesome.

Debby said...

Sherman cracks me up. I'm glad that you're able to get out and ride. Whatever happened to your friend that broke her pelvis by the way? Is she back in the saddle again?

kdwhorses said...

Woo hoo on the riding! Been gone a few days and I miss all kinds of stuff!

Sherman is a cutie, love it!

Love the donk post! This girl's is what causes us all the trouble! LOL! Glad he is gelded and getting back to normal. He'll be much better without his little friends! :O