Sunday, December 28, 2008

Riding and a Special Gift

Unbelievable, I actually got Lindsey out of bed to go on a ride with me...
Some really cool rocks at the lunch stop...
Our hostess with the mostest... Vicki went off this horse just a couple of months ago, she was the third person I knew to crack her helmet in less than two months... which is why I started wearing one! But Talon was being a very good boy today :)
Lindsey scoped out "skeleton hill" - got a couple of not-to-bad skulls and - get this - A PELVIC BONE! Which of course we have to take to my friend Mary since she broke hers...

Back at the house, we got to see 8 adorable shepherd pups, just a little over 2 weeks old...
On the way home we stopped to take Mary her new pelvic bone... first we showed it to Buck - see, Buck, this is what you are NOT supposed to break!!!
And Mary has the best attitude and a greet sense of humor... even for whacky jokes like this!

All in all a very good day :)

1 comment:

kdwhorses said...

How great! Great mother daughter time!

Love the pelvic bone joke! He he he! I would so do that too!