Monday, December 29, 2008

I Quit!

Ok not really but I wanted to! Good thing yesterday was such a good day, today was NOT. Walk into the office to find the phone system not working... it's not the service provider, it's the old system we have...

Long story short, I don't even have a manual... the main office faxes me a couple of trouble-shooting pages and when that doesn't work I am told to just figure it out myself.

Yeah. Right.

Don't call service, it's too expensive... Just. Figure. It. Out. Yourself.

Can I go home now?????

Oh well, at least it was quiet at work today lol. And for those of you who are wondering, no - I. Did. Not. Figure. It. Out. So tomorrow will be really quiet too!

Did not let this get me totally down though... got home to an extremely happy chihuahua, Darci almost wiggles herself inside out when she sees me... then went out to dinner with Mary and her visiting sister...

1 comment:

kdwhorses said...

UGH! Well upside is at least the phones won't be bothering you!