Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Anticipation...

I believe in the power of positive of thinking, I am NOT jinxing this by talking about it ahead of time...

I MIGHT GET TO ACTUALLY MEET DEBBY!!!!! I have been following Life's Funny Like That ever since Mikey nagged both Debby and me into starting blogs and we did it about the same time... she is definitely one of the "best friends I have never met", we comment on each other's blogs and e-mail and even mail each other silly packages once in a while (if you have been a long-time reader you will remember my "chocolate soup" lol) and once she totally surprised me with a phone call which was so cool... but now I might get to actually meet her!

Randy's grandma is turning 90 and the family is having a surprise party for her, I wasn't sure whether I would be able to go too but I was determined to send him at least, he should NOT miss THIS birthday party... thanks to his brother's in-laws we got discounted tickets and I am going too, on a whim I mentioned to Debby that I was coming to Michigan in a couple of weeks and wished we could meet up, lo and behold she is doing her level best to make it happen... the iffy part is, as you know if you follow both of us, that she just started that new job...

SO - I am asking for prayers that it all works out, so far both Randy AND Tim have jumped on the bandwagon and Debby and I are beside ourselves with excitement!

I even figured out how to scream with a keyboard {grin}

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so psyched!


*Edited this afternoon to add this e-mail I got from Debby...

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMMMMM!

OH MY GOSH SUSAN. I DON'T WORK FRIDAY. I'M OFF THAT DAY. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK. THE NEW SCHEDULE WAS UP AND I DON'T WORK. IT'S LIKE GOD WANTS US TO MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited about this, I can't even begin to tell you.

This is so flipping awesome."

So now we just need our flight info (long story but we can't get it until 1 week before we fly) and then we can make final plans...


SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMMMM works for me too {HUGE grin!}

2 comments:

Mikey said...

I'm so excited to see this happen!!

Debby said...

Can you put Mikey and Mercy in a suitcase? Gosh. Michigan couldn't handle the four of us...