Monday, July 19, 2010

Wahoo! Portable Panels for Camping...

A gal had posted these about a month ago on AzBCR for a friend... when they still hadn't sold, I asked about coming down a bit in price and HE SAID YES! So tonight after work I went to pick them up. Randy had said, when I mentioned them on Friday, that we couldn't strap them to the top of the Jeep... so I didn't tell him {tongue in cheek} until I was almost home...

But hey I had a blanket to keep the luggage rack from getting scratched, and good tie-down straps, and I knew from the measurements in the ad that they wouldn't overhang too much...





I'm thrilled, I've been using my 4 mini-safe SEVEN RAIL panels for camping, but they are heavy enough it is quite a chore to load and unload them... these are nice and light, in fact I can pick up TWO AT A TIME! And whatever horse I take will have more room as there are 6 of these! Since I started endurance with Katie, I like to give her an actual pen since I have asked her to work so hard, so that she can lay down, stretch, roll, or whatever. She hi-lines and ties to the trailer with no problem, but she's such a good girl I like to spoil her. And Jasmine does NOT like to stand tied to the trailer... in fact even WITH dinner in a bucket, she banged her knee on the trailer Saturday night at Mel's, hard enough to split it open {sigh}.



I think I done good huh?

No comments: