Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Soccer Anyone?

Zacchaeus is only one of several of our dogs that LOVES to play ball. But he is the most dedicated!
No matter who else tries, he ends up with the ball.
Waiting for me to kick it again.
Tanner tries but can't beat him.
Showing that ball who's boss:
Check out his face! And that tail a'waggin'. He's just waiting for me to kick the ball again...


I am heading to Salt Lake City, Utah early tomorrow morning, to visit my oldest daughter for a long weekend. I hope to be able to blog from there, I am taking my camera. However if you don't hear from me for a few days, then it didn't work out... I sure hope I can as I am trying to blog daily 365!

5 comments:

Mikey said...

That dog is a NUT!!!
But he's cute :)

Carroll Farm said...

love the soccer dog! our dogs just eat the ball... sigh

kdwhorses said...

Too cute!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

LOL-My Red Dog has a ball fetish as well.

Debby said...

I like animals who have their own distinct personalities. Looks like your dogs have that...in spades!

Enjoy your vacation Susan. You should swing by and take Mikey. I'm thinking she's had a heck of a time lately. She might need the break.