Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Mikey, The Horsehoeing Housewife. Thanks, now I don't have to think up a blog for the day LOL.

Ok 7 things you don't know about me:

1. My first husband and I tried sneaking him into the drive-in, in the trunk of the car, when we were poor and pregnant. Surprisingly enough the ticket taker didn't fall for a pregnant woman coming to the drive-in alone... and we were caught. Talk about humiliating... HIS idea though!!!

2. I have 4 tattoos. I will show you 3 of them right now. Once I lose the extra 40 or so pounds I am carrying I would not mind showing you the 4th one. LOL. I would like to get at least 3 more...

3. I am pierced besides my ears. Nuff said - don't even ask! 2 of my daughters could say the same...

4. I did not get my first horse until I was 35 1/2 years old. And now I cannot fathom EVER being without at least a couple minis... I will have to live with one of my kids, they cannot put me in a nursing home with no equines!

5. My middle name is Caryl, after one of my mom's high school buds. My first name is supposedly my dad's first girlfriend (3rd grade) and if I were my mom that would NOT be my name! My whole name including all last names I have ever had is:
Susan Caryl Lethem Iverson Porubovich Meyer Morgan. I have only been married 3 times though. You will have to figure out the extra name on your own! However I will now be Susan Morgan until I die!!!!

6. I like my feet. Lots of feet in this world are ugly, but not mine. I think they are quite pretty - as feet go, that is!

7. I was born at St. Joseph's Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona, and except for 3 miserable years in California I have lived in the Valley of the Sun my entire life.

OK that's it for me. I tag:

Carroll Farm

and

Life's Funny Like That.

(Sorry I don't know how to do the links like Mikey did {eyes rolling} - I'm just a beginner blogger!

No comments: