Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bbbbrrrrrrr!!!

As my dad said to me on the phone... "If this weather keeps up, I'm going to have to move to Arizona!!"

it is unbelievably cold... my arm is tired from busting inch-thick ice off of 14 water buckets... EVERY MORNING...

I've been checking the critters and although their fur is cold, their bodies underneath are not, so I haven't blanketed... except for...

Yup the tiny girl gets a blanket every night even though she does feel warm. She's not too sure about this "modeling" during the day though... we had a little talk, went something like this: "Excuse me, Grandma, but I don't think I need this on during the afternoon!!!" (Notice the "teenage" look in her eyes!)

My response was... "When it's cold enough that you NEED the blanket, it's too DARK to take pictures, so you will just have to be patient for a few minutes and indulge Grandma!!!"

At which point she gave in and went to get a snack... yup another nursing picture - sorry but after 4 months of a bottle baby, this sight thrills me to no end {grin}

No comments: