Sunday, February 20, 2011

Darn Rain!

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE the rain, and being in Arizona I know we need it badly. But I am stuck in an office Monday through Thursday so that is plenty of opportunity for rain... or, heck I wouldn't care if it rained 7 NIGHTS a week... what I don't understand is WHY it has to rain on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday - THOSE ARE MY RIDING DAYS!!!!!!!!! So since it rained ALL DAY Saturday and ALL DAY Sunday I was stuck in the house cleaning up and putting things away. Well yes that needs done too but it's quite annoying to work for two whole days and then look around and it doesn't really look that much different. Of course since we were halfway done installing new flooring when Hilary moved out and we started rearranging the whole darned house... the whole process has made quite a mess!

Suffice it to say, I am quite the cranky woman!!!

No comments: