Monday, April 18, 2011

A Visit With Winchester

After my pedi last Friday I stopped by to visit with Winchester... unfortunately it took longer than I expected so I missed out seeing Shelly, but she told me to make myself as home so I did!

There he is...


And hanging out with his new buddy, a mini pinto mare


The best part was I got to visit with their new zebu calf, and look! They actually CAN be friendly!!! This gives me hope for my guys and tells me that perhaps Susan from the mini group is right and I will have to separate them...I hate to do it to them BUT if that's what it takes to get them to cooperate, IT WILL HAPPEN! In fact I am throwing that in the mix as I plan for the moves at the end of breeding season, which will probably happen on the last Friday in April...




Yup looks like Winchester has found a new mama!

No comments: