Sunday, November 15, 2009

Not Much Today...

I had some really cute shots of Sarah Beth and Charles both, and my pregnant chihuahuas, and some other stuff... but when I went to download them from the disc, they aren't there. Even retook some but still not there... so something is up with my camera! And I'm not good at diagnosing that kind of stuff... so this is all you get today:

Charles playing dead baby... they all do this at some point, and stop my heart until I get close enough to see them breathing...

Of course all the others wanted to know what I was doing out there and the commotion woke him up!

The first four of eight butterflies I am making...

Shades of Mikey LOL... I got 6 of them in one picture! That's Justin in the middle, part of Ty upper left, Vada's head upper right, Radar and Sherman in the bottom right corner and Rocket bottom left


Randy and I made more progress on the dog pen too but by the time we were finished it was too dark for pictures. Not that it would have showed up anyway GGRRR. We also did a major cleaning job in the living room and got the crates set up for the girls. Yes that's plural, crateS and girlS - we have TWO pregnant chihuahuas! Darci could go any time now and Vada soon after... now I'm hoping I can retake the belly pictures for posterity {and blogger} before they pop!

Today I scanned this picture for my friend Mary. This is her favorite picture of her shi tzu Squirt. She was 16 and passed away last night. Her health was getting pretty bad so it's not such a bad thing for Squirt... but it's awful hard on Mary! And then I got caught up on my blogger friends and found out about Mikey's Casper... such a sad weekend!
RIP Squirt and Casper!!!

4 comments:

Mikey said...

Aww, thanks and my condolences to Mary. 16 is pretty old for a Shih Tzu! Such a loss though. Seems like the weather turns and there they go..

Love your butterflies!!! Gorgeous!!

And I hereby challenge you, lol, to get ALL your dogs in one shot. No cheating by putting them on leashes or anything,lmao. Let's see it :)

PaintedPromise said...

oh great a challenge... well do i have to wait until Riley comes back home? he is with his other mom right now...

actually i have an excuse right now, didn't you just read about my camera problems?????

how about if i challenge YOU to get all my dogs in one shot? ;)

PaintedPromise said...

oh and thanks for the compliment on the butterflies. i really enjoy making those!

Carroll Farm said...

Great butterflies! We may have to put in an order... they would look great on my girls' wall...