Wednesday, September 2, 2009

11-day Diet Ends... Moderate Success!

Final weight after 11 days is 201.2 which is a loss of 8.6 pounds. I really wanted to hit 10 and get under 200 but this is close enough that I will be doing it again... however with a camping trip to Groom Creek coming up this weekend, we are taking a longer "break" than the 3 days recommended... it was hard enough to do this on day rides (I did it twice!) but a whole weekend, no way...

However I plan to stay careful during the "break" - I am not going to go back to my old style of eating and I am going to do my best not to cheat... but continue following the "regular long-term" weight loss hints - trying to have 4 small meals as well, and walking... and maybe treat myself to an M&M or 2. My breakfast was, and my lunch will be, stuff that would have been on the 11 day plan. However I am really really looking forward to have a Subway sandwich for dinner - meatball! But just a 6-inch and NO CHIPS OR SODA! We have had bread only once in the last 11 days so it should taste really good AND a 6-inch should satisfy me where before I would have bought a 12...

Here's hoping that this plan will at least stabilize the weight loss, if not continue it more gradually...

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Congratulations! That's pretty darn good in my opinion!! Keep up the good work and have a good time at Groom Creek!