Saturday, May 9, 2009

No Pictures Yet...

...but I am hoping someone else caught at least one shot of me and my Luna... went for a moonlight ride tonight - well, started out at about 5, rode for a while and then watched the moon rise...

And yes we all howled like coyotes when it came up {grin}

Then rode on back to my friend's house and had a pot luck and sleep-over...

So my Luna, for an early Mother's Day present for her dear grandma {me}, LOPED! Yup we loped. I've been afraid to ask her for it (and I actually didn't) but we were going up a hill and suddenly we weren't trotting any more... it was awesome. Toni (the trainer) was right, she does have a wonderfully smooth lope... AND we JUMPED! Didn't ask for that one either, was expecting her to walk through a little ditch and she decided to hop it instead. She has lots of jumping experience as Katie and I jumped a lot of logs while ponying Luna over the last few years {another grin here} but I wasn't sure how she do with the extra weight on top... she was AWESOME, smooth and controlled...

What a good horse she is going to be!!!!

**Edited to add, nobody got any good pictures of us :(

No comments: