Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lindsey's graduation!

This morning I got up REAL early - 4:00! - so I had time to feed all the animals and get ready, and by 6:00 I was headed for Scottsdale to pick up my mom in time to make it to Tempe for Lindsey's graduation from ASU at 8:00 in the morning...

It was really crowded but thanks to cell phones we did find her... she is just to the left of the close end of that light bar to the right of the ASU sign...


What, you can't see her? Let me get closer...



Yeah, I know, I can't tell which one is her either - but I tried!!! Meanwhile, I got a nice shot of Andria and Hilary waiting...



And then Hilary took a shot of Andria, me and my mom waiting...



Hey it was something to do to pass the time! Along with this... take a WILD guess how many times I had to take a picture before I got the words lined up just right...


CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2011!




Now for some ACTION!
Apparently when I scream I can't hold my hand still {sigh} so I missed the actual handing of the diploma, but you can recognize the long blonde hair...

Watch the left side of the screen, Andria did a BETTER JOB catching the actual hand-off... but on the big screen...

Afterwards we went outside to look for her in the crowd...



And take some pictures, starting with Grammy and the 3 girls... Hilary - STOP TEXTING!!!



There, that's better :)



My turn...



The graduate and her diploma - well, her diploma cover anyway, apparently they mail the real things later, saves from problems with which one to hand which person!



Found a nicer background so took some more... my 3 girls...


My 3 girls being goofy...



Three generations...



Afterwards Grammy took us all to lunch at Olive Garden, YUM!




Didn't take any more pictures but I got to spend the rest of the day with all 3 girls, we had pedicures and were going to catch a movie but the one we wanted wasn't playing at the theater we found (since not one of us is familiar with Tempe! Lindsey attended the polytechnic campus of ASU in east Mesa, bu the graduations were all at the main campus) so we ended up hanging out at Tempe Marketplace and finished off with Coldstone...


Then we said goodbye and after dropping Hilary off on our way home, I had Andria all to myself for a little while...

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Congratulations Lindsey!!! Wow, I can't believe she's graduated already! When/where did the years go??!