Friday, February 26, 2010

Goodwill Find

Our annual pony rides at the special needs preschool are coming up so I hit Savers and a couple of Goodwill stores on my way home from work today, looking for more stuffed ponies... gotta have 80 to for sure cover all 4 classes of kids and only a few more weeks to get there! Thankfully after today I am up to about 65 total so I think I can get the rest covered in time.

But LOOK!!!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! And best of all, for TEN BUCKS!!!!!






What a parade costume THIS is going to be!!!

Actually I got TWO dresses, the other one is a pale aqua blue... I already started working on it though and forgot to take "before" pictures darn it. I'll post it soon...

And while I was shopping I got a call on the puppies, ended up running home to pick up Darci's fluffy little man and bringing him back to town, and he is SOLD! 1 down, 3 to go...

No comments: