Sunday, September 28, 2008

Therapy Pot Luck

Earlier this year my friend Melanie went off a horse and broke both of her arms... since she couldn't ride for a while, we kidnapped her and brought her out to the ranch for a mini therapy visit and had a pot luck as well. It was great fun...
A few weeks ago my friend Kandace was riding her horse when he tripped and fell, injuring himself (one cut needing stitches, luckily mostly roadrash type stuff) AND breaking Kandace's leg! So of course another mini therapy pot luck was born...
Meet Kandace

Carter with Darci

Loving on donkeys

Meeting Austin...

while the girls wonder why they were left???

3 comments:

Momma / Cowgirl said...

Looks lkek fun therapy to me!!!

Debby said...

I'm thinking to head west and get me some therapy!

PaintedPromise said...

any time Debby, any time!!!