Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good News! and Bad News...

I don't know all the details and technical terms but Randy says the CPAP machine really worked for him! They said he was snoring almost constantly (gee I could have told them THAT lol) but after the machine it basically went to ZERO. So they are ordering him his very own machine. The bad news? It will take 3-4 weeks for him to get it...

The burning question now is, will the MACHINE bother me as much as his snoring? My son-in-law has one and my daughter says she can't sleep with it either...

1 comment:

kdwhorses said...

Girl you will love the CPAP machine! Hubby got one about 6 months ago and lawsie me it is heaven! I don't know if Randy snores anything like my hubby used too, the machine does make a noise, but it is what I would call white noise. It is very quiet. Hubby is actually getting good sleep, no more snooring (yah!!) and good rest! Oh and it keeps him on his side of the bed! They can't go very far with the hose! LOL! So now more hogging the bed! LOL!