Friday, November 5, 2010

Fabulous Friday...

Took Luna out to Morristown this morning with Mary and Buck, LindaK and Logan, and Pat and Playboy... we had an awesome ride!!! Kicking myself that I didn't think to invite Mikey... but we will be going again and as soon as a date is set, I am sending Mikey an e-mail...

Anyway we have done a loop out there a few times, we didn't think we'd have time today so started out backwards and were just going to find the water tank and then come back... but once we found the tank, the next part of the trail is the most fun part {bushwhacking!!}, and the last part (well last if you are doing the loop backwards) is the most beautiful part... so we ended up doing the whole loop after all. LindaK took some pictures and as soon as I get hold of them I will add them here... I think two somebodys were late getting home but I was in plenty of time to get ready for class...

And, took Glory back to class tonight, she did great again. We got to canter which she loved... I guess she only REALLY hates the arena if she has to go slow!

And now it is really late and I am riding again in the morning so it's off to bed!

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Yeah, call me! you ding a ling. Where'd you ride around here?

PaintedPromise said...

sorry!!!!! i thought of it, but too late... we went out Gates Road just to the Y then parked and went into the river bottom, straight across and through the gate, and just tooled around on the west side of the Hassayampa... we may be doing it again on the 19th would that work for you?