Saturday, June 4, 2011

And The Girls Come Home :)

Meet Lola... born spring 2010


and Aspen... born December 2010

It looks as though I have another pair of zebu where one will always be hiding behind the other {sigh}
They don't seem to mind making friends with the donkeys though :)
Seriously, they are not near as skittish as the boys, in fact we herded them into the trailer at David's so when I got home I spent some time in the trailer with them, getting the halters on so I could move them to their pen... I was able to pet both of them fairly well in that small space. It's a little harder in the bigger pen but I put a chair in there and I am determined to work with them!!!

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi PaintedPromise, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!