Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Big Debate

Well ok, it's an election year and there are lots of debates. And this may not be THE big one. But from time to time the subject comes up between me and others in my life, and I must admit I am surprised at the way some people believe and what they base it on. So at the risk of opening a can of worms, I will ask you, what do YOU think? The following series of pictures will, I think, explain the question...

















The e-mail I got noted that these churches were across the street from each other. It was meant to be funny. And I guess it is. Kinda. But also, kinda not...

Now I can't say whether every animal ever born has a soul. There are probably billions of wild animals who never even come in contact with a human being, so how would be know? All I can say is, as for the animals that have shared my life? There is no doubt in MY mind...

5 comments:

Callie said...

I'm sorry, but LMAO! OH LMAO! ROTFLMAO! All have to do is look into your animal's eyes. I've seen more soul in an animal's eyes than I have in some humans. Still, LMAO!

Holly said...

first you have to ask what is a soul?

Personally I find it arrogant to assume we are so much better than any other living creature.

I sure hope my dogs will go to heaven, I don't want to be there without them or without The Littlest Redhead

Michele said...

Surfed onto your blog a couple blogs after my neice's. That is hilarious, and kinda sad too. There has never been a question in my mind. Animals have souls. I think just like animals are different than humans their souls are too, but they have them! Great blog!:)

kdwhorses said...

Anyone who has ever looked into a horses eyes or dogs eyes know they have souls! It's there window to there souls!

ChicagoGrrrl said...

for once, im with the catholics!